The goals: – Improve the readability for the logo “COOL Future” and strengthen the brand concept through the logo
The approach: – Simply the form of the logo
– Selected the clean blue and bright green for the main color of logo because of the core of the brand is morden, technologic, environment friendly and sustainability
The challenges: – To convience the client that the brand image needs to be improved
The goals: – Create a logo with the name of children shoes store – LyLa
– Assist the store owner to find the brand concept: sustainability, living and working together
(The store – Lyla sells organic and environmentally friendly children’s shoes.)
The approach: – Create the logo and stationary with strong connection of the brand concept and the store products: children shoes
The challenges: – Find the color combination for selected color – purple and the color has also to show the concept
Technical details: – Adobe illustrator, sketch
Color Combinations and creative graphics of the logo
– The members of TYPIN are Taiwanese living, studying, or working in Holland.
– The logo is built by the connections from Taiwan and Netherlands by Tulip, the shape of Taiwanese island, the color of Taiwanese and Dutch flags.
– The blooming Tulip is the symbol, all the Taiwanese people in Holland can achieve their goals in their minds.
Result of the design:
Client: Association of Taiwan Young Professionals in the Netherlands
* Extra information:
Graphic & Logo design: Yu-Chia Huang
Production time: 2 ~ 3 days
Production period: 2013. January.